Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Stuff!

Hello everyone!
I am just doing a quick post to see if anyone out there is wanting anything special made as I am doing a bisque firing in the next week.
In case you are not sure what this is, it is the firing before glazing.
So if you have any special request or ideas for something you may want now is the time to ask as I have to make enough product for the next time before I can get any requests done.
I am working on some really cool new things and I just hope once they are glazed I will be able to let them go!
As some of you may know I started making jewelry also and I am getting soooo attached to my beads I am having a hard time letting them go.
I have to stop this madness! Lol!
So here is a sneak peak of what is going in the kiln!

Ahrrr! Pirates and Skulls!



Oh I see a tree of life in there!




And lots of other amazing goodies!


I guess  you will just have to wait until they are fired.  Hehe!

So like I said any request just send me an e-mail and I can get it done for you before these dudes get baked!

                                             Love and Peace♥
                                                    Ingrid




No comments:

Post a Comment