Friday, January 18, 2013

Almost!

Good morning out there!  I am almost ready to do the bisque firing which I am hoping I will do tomorrow!  Yeah!  That means lots of glazing in the forecast.

Like I mentioned in the previous blog I think?  Their will be lots of new goodies coming in the near future (unless I am unable to part with them which I am really going to try not to do :)

I hope everyone is having a good winter so far and enjoying their weather.
Personally I can't wait for Spring! How many more days? lol!
I can always dream about the nice warm weather I guess.

So here are a couple of pics of goodies I will list in the next few days!

Turtle bead set! Gorgeous Greens!


Running Horses  This is an older pendant I made and it is not glazed on the reverse side.
But what a beauty!


This is a cute Victorian keyhole pendant, a lot of possibilities!


So have a great weekend everyone!

                                                            Love and Peace♥
                                                                   Ingrid




\

No comments:

Post a Comment