Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Goodevening!  (That sounds like the beginning of a scarey movie )

Just came in from digging up garlic and have to go and clean up but just wanted to let everyong know that I did another firing today but I am not sure how it will be as when I checked this evening, it had some error code on and a beeping noise so I will have to wait and see.  I am hoping everything is okay but usually if something like this happens it is not a good thing. But as long as  it reached it's temperature it will be all good.

I made a couple of bracelets the other day and thought I would share them with you!
So here they are.

This bracelet was made with my own focal and beads.



I had the  focal below listed in my shop and I thought it was so cute, so I decided to make a bracelet with it.
I know it is simple but it is really sweet when it is  on your wrist:)



So that is all for tonight!

I will let you all know if everything turned out as soon as I can take a peak into the kiln.

                                                             Love and Peace♥
                                                                    Ingrid

1 comment: