Monday, February 27, 2012

Still Laughing!

This morning I got up a did my usual check etsy and check my blogs out that I am following and having a good cup of coffee! Very important!
So I noticed http://fancifuldevices.blogspot.com/ posted something and at first I just glanced at everything and then went back to read it carefully and I just can't stop smiling and laughing a bit.
What a great way to wake up in the morning and read.  I am sure most of you already read her blog but just incase you missed it there is the link.
You see my mom's side of the family comes from a long line of farters.  The stories I could tell!  If she could read this blog she would start farting an laughing that is how bad it is on my side of the family so reading her blog makes me think of my mom and all the wierd things she has done over the years and still does.

Now for something totally of track!

On the weekend I was checking out my habenero pepper plant that I have over wintered for the 2nd year now and it had 3 teenie weenie peppers on it so I thought I would share a picture just becouse they are such a gorgeous red color and it is really grey and ugly on my side of the world at the moment.



Arn't they beautiful! Just had to share these beauties.  Small but mighty!

Here is some stuff I have been working on!




I love hands and feet so I always try and come up with new designs for them.

                                                        Have a great day!

                                                        Love and Peace♥
                                                             Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment