Thursday, June 20, 2013

Good morning out there!  It has been quite a while since I last blogged. 

This time of year is just so busy and when I do decide to blog I like to take my time and not feel rushed ( which seems to be not to often now a days lol!)

I have done some glaze firings since my last blog but did not find the time to take any pics.  (sorry about that) Maybe the next firing I will be more organized :)

Dakota my son is graduating this year and I also did the 3 day show Creative Chaos this year again, and it was amazing!

I had so many nice comments from customers and they were just enjoying looking at my work which is just as good as making a sale.

But I don't want to bore you with my details and would like to move on to one of my very sweet customers Erika.

She sent me an e-mail quite a while ago showing me some of her amazing jewelry she made with some of my beads and other talented artists beads and components also.

So enjoy!


Beautiful!


Love the earthy colors!


Gorgeous Blues!


Have a fabulous Weekend!
                                                                      Love and Peace♥
                                                          Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment