Friday, April 12, 2013

It is that time of year again where shows are starting up and different markets.

I had my first show of the season last Saturday and Sunday and it was surprisingly not to bad for a spring show.

I wanted to take a picture of my display but as always I forgot!

Farmers market starts for me next Monday again for the season so I am franticly trying to get things packed for the first market day.

So far not getting much of that done either lol!

So just for today I will share another piece from Chatty Cat's shop

Here is the link I hope it works where it will conect :) (looks like it is )

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/ChattyCats



Love what she did with this bracelet, and the sterling silver fish on each side of the turtle!
Very Sweet!
Have fun checking out her other goodies!
That is all for today!
                                                                       Love and Peace♥
                                                                              Ingrid

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, lovey! I had fun making this one! The woven fish were just waiting for a lovely turtle to surround!

    ReplyDelete