Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holiday's

Well it is Christmas Eve and there is snow on the ground and the stockings will be hung tonight.
Just finishing up my last minute wrapping, baking , cleaning and any other surprises that come along.

I just would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe a Happy New Year's, from my family to yours♥

Thank you all for being so wonderful throughout the year.

I am just going to share a couple of pictures from around the house

Oh look it is Santa! he is on his way!



Here is is climbing down from the chimney!




I think this is the place he was just at!



Can't wait until he gets to our house:)



Sending you all a Merry Christmas and a big Hug from Vernon B.C.
              
                                                         LOVE and PEACE♥
                                                                    Ingrid





4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and all the best in the new year♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Love your little Santa scene..cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete