Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Well it is already Tuesday morning and this is the last week of my craft shows.  I always find it strange that there are no shows going on in December.  I find so many customers don't really get into the spririt until December comes around.  I know for me it is a lot more fun shopping then, but maybe it is just me.
I have been working on a couple of necklaces one last week and one yesterday.
So I just wanted to share them with you as one of them is that face pendant with the teeth, that I posted in my last blog.
Hope you enjoy!




This piece is made with one of my pottery pendants and beads.
Also my own forged links with a vintage rosary chain and just a comercial chain .



 
This is the same pendant in a matte blue finish that is listed in my shop and you could really make a cool necklace with this piece!

I am just doing an update on the blue piece.  I loved it so much I decided to make another necklace.
So I removed the listing from my shop.
I am not sure what it is but I really like using these pieces
I will try and post a pic of the necklace the next time I blog.

 

 
This is the picture of the tribal guy that I decided to keep I know he looks really creepy but he is a lot better looking in real life.






I know this is not the best pic but you get the idea!

This piece has glass, wood and pottery beads in it with forged links and some comercial chain at the back of the necklace.

When I showed Ken I wasn't expecting him to like it but even he thought he was really cool! ( which doesn't happen very often)

I do have another guy simular to this one that I am planning on listing incase anyone is interested.
Here is a pic of him!

As you can see he is different , but could make some creation very interesting!

Have a great day everyone!
                                                           Love and Peace♥
                                                                 Ingrid


 

No comments:

Post a Comment