Sunday, October 14, 2012

4 Days to go!

Well let me see 4 more days and I am off to Maui!  Did I mention that already?  Opps I don't think I did but yes on the 18th of October I will be on my to Maui!
I am soo excited!  This is our 4th year going and I am so looking forward to hanging out at the beach and doing lots of swimming:)  I also bring clay with me and make beads while I am there. 
This year I will post some pics while I am there also.
The good news is I managed to do another glaze firing and here are a couple of pics of some of the goodies!









I did have more pictures but they didn't turn out so I only have these 2 pics.  which is  to bad as I had a nice big pile of beads.






That's all for tonight!  Have a great evening!
                                                                  Love and Peace♥
                                                                         Ingrid



 

1 comment: