Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh boy!  We have had so much rain since Friday it is just not feeling like summer. 
One thing though is when you live in the Okanagan it is like that it will be raining and cool weather and then Bam! all of a sudden high's in the 20's to 30's and summer is here. 
I hear a lot of people complain about this but I am just happy when it is here as I don't mind the hot weather at all, it is what I look forward to everyyear.
Growing up on the Coast (Vancouver)  it was always raining even in the summer.
You would book your holidays and hope it wasn't going to rain during that time period.
But when it was sunny there it was one beautiful place to live. 
I really miss the Ocean at times as it was always great to go for a drive and walk along the beach or just sit on a log and smell the air.
I guess everyplace has it's pro's and con's.

I wanted to share a picture of a cute bracelet that Julie made

I think it turned out really nice!  I love the combonation of art beads, sea glass and leather.
If you want to check out more of her work here is her link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/juliethelen

Thanks for stopping by!

Love and Peace♥
Ingrid

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute bracelet, isn't it! I like Julie's work.

    ReplyDelete