Wednesday, February 22, 2012

bracelets!

Well the last few days have just been so yukkie around here!  Snow , rain , Snow etc.  maybe today a bit of sun but not enough.
Can't wait for Spring and Summer to get here.  I Love watching everything start to grow again in the spring and the air has that special feel to it, and the warmth of the sun, and the birdies cherping!  Oh I hope it comes soooon!

Today I wanted to share a couple of bracelets that I made last year with you,  I hope you enjoy them.

This bracelet I made last summer and it is made with my beads reclaimed chain and also the key is a vintage key from a villa somewhere in Spain!  The Key made this bracelet special becouse of the secret message on the underside.


This is a piece I made for an artisan show at Christmas time.  Has my focal brass chain and a vintage copper crown and a copper clasp!




This last bracelet is a new focal I started working on last year and just added some brass chain and a dangle and copper clasp!

Have a great Day!

Love and Peace♥
Ingrid

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty bracelets, Miss Ingrid. We had a beautiful warm sunny day in Kansas City. I will send some to you.

    ReplyDelete