Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday Morning!

Goodmorning !  I am heading off to the Farmers Market this morning and hoping the weather will cooperate.  The last few days have been so beautiful out I just had to take some pictures so I snapped a few around my studio entrance.
Hope you enjoy!
This is my little Buddha that sits by my entrance
This is to the left of him on the other side of the door!

This is next to my little buddha statue to the right.
I have a fairey reading a special book on a stool and a girl staying dry when it rains
and an Aztec calender below hiding amongst the weeds:)
I know the purple flowers look like weeds too but they are money plants or silver dollars, also known as honesty.
It is hard to believe that they will turn into that but it is true.

Okay now I am going to show you a couple of pieces that I have been working on!
This is a bracelet I made from a set of beads that were listed in my shop and no one was interested in so I decided to make something with them.

This is a cute turtle cuff I made in Maui last fall and decided to finally create something with it.

I have no idea why this is sideways as the picture is not like this but I am not going to spend an hour trying to figure out how to change it as I might just screw everything up and have to start over.

But I think this turned out quite cute:)(in my opinion)  But I find all the pieces I create are like my babies and they are all so special to too me, I know that sounds wierd but it is true.  Anyways enough mushy stuff!

Love and Peace♥
Ingrid

1 comment:

  1. Ingrid, those are beautiful. My favorite is the turtle, but I really like the face one too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete