Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Necklace!

Goodmorning everyone out there!  Isn't there a song that goes is anyone out there! Maybe that is how I should start my blog from now on Lol!

Anyways still waiting for my kiln part:(  hopefully it will arrive today.

So on the weekend we did lot's of garden work cleaned up the raspberries cut down the bamboo but it is never ending around here.

So  I want to share a necklace today that Liz created from The Whispering Seas!

I love seeing all the unique ways artists use pieces to create thier own style!
This piece is made with her own copper components.
It is a beauty!
If you would like to see more of Liz's creations here is a link to her shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/thewhisperingseas

                                                                Love and Peace♥
                                                                        Ingrid

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful piece! I love how she used the leather--which looks so lovely with the ceramic piece!

    ReplyDelete