Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beaded Laughter: Hey girl...

Beaded Laughter: Hey girl...

I am trying to add this link to my blog.  Not sure if it is working but anyways I will try. 
I just came across this blog a few days ago and I just love it! 
Everyday there is a hunky guy with a cute little blurb attached to it!
This morning I was checking it out and they had this posting and since I have been blogging about my ott light I just wanted to share this with you all.
I am going to publish this quickley to see if I attached the blog post correctly?
Be back soon!
Just click on beaded laughter and it will take you to the blog!

I think it worked! Yeah!  It is always a bit scarey for me when I am trying something new so I think it worked as I can see it so I hope everyone else can too. 
Anyways I hope all you out thier enjoy it also.

Also here are a couple of pieces I am listing today!
Just for your enjoyment:O)

I just love this compass!
This is a new item never listed before.




Love and Peace♥
Ingrid

One more thing here is a link for a giveaway for a vintage piece incase anyone is interested.
http://onesnevertooold.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentines-giveaway.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ingrid,
    If you're wanting the link in your blog post, go to design, then edit post, then select the icon "link" where you want the link to be added. A lil window will pop up and you copy and paste my link below into the link path, then name it whatever you like. Here's the link....

    http://onesnevertooold.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentines-giveaway.html

    Hope it helps!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete